- Individual Counseling: I counsel adult men and women, of all ages and stages of life.
- Supervision: I provide supervision for clinicians working towards professional licensure.
- Counseling for Pastors and their Spouses: I provide a place where our overworked and overwhelmed pastors and leaders may find rest. Many “labor and are heavy laden.” They and their families often need a private place where they can allow themselves to be fully known and open to new healing.
Trust is fundamental to the therapeutic process. Your privacy is very important to me. I will hold your personal information in the strictest of confidence. Michigan law protects the confidentiality of the client-counselor relationship. It ensures that your personal information will not be disclosed without your expressed, written permission except in the following cases:
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist his/her cooperation in ensuring safety. If the individual does not cooperate, I am required by law to take further measures without his/her permission to ensure his/her safety.
- If I suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
Fees & Insurance
Fees for Services:
- Initial Session is $150 / 60-minute session
- Follow-up Sessions are $125 / 50-minute sessions
- Full payment is due at the time of service.
- * On occasion, I am able to offer services at a reduced rate. The decision to offer this rate is considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me if you require this consideration.
- I prefer cash or check for payment.
- I also accept credit cards.
- I do not accept insurance for payment
- Some insurance plans offer out-of-network (OON) coverage. You may wish to call the customer service phone number on the back of your insurance card so you can ask about your insurance’s out-of-network mental health care benefits.